Goldstone (all variations)
Man made gemstone that has been around since the European Rennaissance. Early monks working at a glass factory near Venice, Italy were practicing alchemy when molten copper accidentally tipped into a molten glass container. This crystallized into thousands of tiny crystals and formed a melt with golden light sparkles. This is how the first goldstone came about.
- Creates a bubble of spiritual protection.
- Attracts good luck and harmonizes relationships.
- Often used to charge other stones.
- Ideal for enhancing intellect and learning abilities.
- Enhances psychic ability
- Can also be used to facilitate astral travel.
- Connects with the heart chakra, making it excellent for emotional healing
- Associated with abundance and prosperity
- Deflects negative energies