Tourmaline (all colors)
- Assists with clearing, maintaining and stimulating the energy centers of the body.
- Strengthens willpower and protects the user in moments where they have ventured outside their comfort zone.
- Has been called a “teller” stone, as it can provide insight and “tell” the user the source of their suffering.
Black Tourmaline (schorl)
- Transmutes lower frequency thought and energy to higher frequency of light.
- Deflects and shields against unwanted or dark energies, especially for sensitive people.
- Grounds spiritual, light, energy into centeredness amid chaos
Blue Tourmaline (indicolite)
- Great stone for communication and psychic awareness, resonating with the throat and third-eye chakras.
- Encourages compassion when working in groups and helps one live in harmony with their environment.
- Particularly helpful with service work, as it allows for greater understanding and patience with others.
Brown Tourmaline (dravite)
- Promotes open-mindedness
- Deeply connects one to Gaia
- Protects against issues related to forgetfulness
Green Tourmaline (verdelite)
- Can help one “see with the heart” as it attunes the energy between the heart and third-eye chakras.
- Encourages compassionate thought and respect for all forms of life.
- A favorite of gardeners and herbalists who can use it to stimulate plant growth and enhance their plants’s natural healing energies.
Pink Tourmaline (elbaite)
- Resonates with the heart chakra and is an excellent emotional healer.
- Best used during transitional periods when one is still attached to destructive thought patterns and behaviors.
- Gives one the courage to reject these behaviors and accept love and joy in your life.
Red Tourmaline (rubellite)
- Carries and emanates the vibration of the Universal Heart.
- Helps one heal emotional wounds and overcome heartbreak.
- Rekindles passion in relationships.
Watermelon Tourmaline (Rubellite or elbaite with a “rind” of verdelite)
- Heart chakra “super-activator”
- Tunes one to the universal frequency of joy
- Enhances cooperative efforts and inspires tact in all situations.